Buller Empowerment was founded in 2008 – building upon two decades of Ellen Buller’s expertise in Human Resources, Business and Coaching. Our approach is to establish meaningful, trusting and supportive partnerships with clients. BE coaches are passionate
about creating the space to inspire leaders to tap into their authentic style to engage themselves more fully, attain desired goals, and live and lead with extraordinary results.
Ellen Buller, PCC, CPC, ELI-MP, MBA
Founder, Certified Professional Coach
Through a passion for helping leaders and teams achieve their highest potential and effectiveness, Ellen creates energetic client partnerships that continue to exceed expectations. Her dynamic facilitation style combines with insightful coaching, corporate human resources expertise and business acumen for transformative team workshops.
An experienced leadership, transition and team coach, Ellen dedicated 20 years to a Fortune 100 pharmaceutical corporation prior to founding Buller Empowerment
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
by the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC) and Energy Leadership Index
Master Practitioner (ELI-MP) from The Institute for Professional
Excellence in Coaching (iPEC)
- Certified Practitioner Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Assessment
- 20-year corporate leadership, coaching and human resources experience
in a Fortune 100 pharmaceutical company
- Experienced Team Facilitator
- Mentor Coach, iPEC
- MBA Human Resources Management and BA in Psychology
from University at Albany
Cheryl Anderson, CPC, ELI-MP
Certified Professional Coach,
Energy Leadership-Master Practitioner
BE Lead Coach
Cheryl is a key member of Buller Empowerment’s Leadership Team, leveraging her dynamic expertise in Coaching, Marketing and Business Management. Embracing an ideal partnership with Ellen, Cheryl enthusiastically co-creates and delivers interactive Energy Leadership/Team Effectiveness meetings, which have had 100% success. As Lead Coach for Buller Empowerment, Cheryl empowers both corporate leaders and teams to increase their engagement to lead successfully, effectively and with renewed fulfillment.
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC) accreditation from the
Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC)
- Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner (ELI-MP)
accreditation from (iPEC)
- 20+ years experience in diverse organizations in business,
corporate marketing and leadership coaching.
- BA in Psychology/Marketing from Binghamton University
Sara O’Brien, CPC, ELI-MP, MA
Certified Professional Coach
After an extensive career in marketing, advertising, and brand strategy, Sara realized her dream of coaching others who, like her, want to live life according to their wildest dreams and highest potential. She has been successfully elevating others through coaching since 2018 when an unexpected turn of events gave her the opportunity to flip the switch and rewrite the narrative of her own life. Sara brings intuition, presence, and a spirit of collaboration to her coaching work, fostering her client’s transformations with a sense of comfort and ease.
Sara is a midwesterner – born and raised in Wisconsin – who is now based in Connecticut with her husband and two children. Before settling in Connecticut she spent time in Spain, Puerto Rico, Boston, Chicago, and New York City.
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC) and Energy Leadership Index™ Master Practitioner (ELI-MP) from The Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC)
- 15+ years of Marketing expertise
- Master of Arts – Marketing, Emerson College
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire
Liz Walker, ACC, CPC, ELI-MP
Certified Professional Coach
Liz brings a relationship driven and results focused approach to Buller Empowerment to help professionals and organizations achieve their goals. As a former Human Resources leader and Business Partner, Liz served as a trusted advisor and partner to employees and executives and was known for implementing strategies to drive performance, increase team engagement and support a strong people focused culture. As a BE Coach, Liz provides her clients with tools to navigate the unpredictability of work and life with control and ease, leading to more successful and sustainable outcomes.
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) by the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC) and Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner (ELI-MP) from The Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC)
- Certified Practitioner, The Leadership Circle Profile 360 Assessment
- Certified Practitioner, Coaching Mindset Index (CMI) Assessment
- 10+ year Human Resources leader, business partner, and coach
- BA in Psychology/Business from Quinnipiac University